Happy Friday C615! Here’s a Friday Five round-up filled with some inspirational tips to end this work week on a high note!
1) “Methinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow.”- Henry David Thoreau
Research shows that walking helps with creative blocks, because the way we move our bodies changes our thought processes.
2) Buffer studied over 16 million social media posts and learned a few surprising lessons about posting schedule frequencies, brand awareness and other tips to help up your social media game!
3) Do you have a scattered brain with lots of ideas constantly colliding with one another? Research shows that our disorganized thoughts actually lead to increased creativity.
4) I was shocked to learn that the average American reads only four books a year. If you’re anything like me, a recurring New Year’s resolution is to read more. The idea is great, but can be really tough in practice. Check out these 3 Steps to Reading Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Go ahead and make a dent in your “Must Read” list!
5) You just got off a tough business call or stepped out of a particularly challenging meeting. You need to de-stress at work and you need to do it quickly. Look no further! Some favorites from this article How to Relax: 40 Ways to Relax in 5 Minutes or Less. And more: Understanding and Reducing Anxiety: A Detailed Guide.
Check out this informational article on How to Combat Anxiety and Stress with Essential Oils.