We are happy to announce our Phase One for reopening!
Since the official Stay at Home order, we have remained open to essential businesses while adhering to and promoting CDC Guidelines for sanitation and safety. Fortunately, everyone has played their part, everything has run smoothly, and we are in the clear to open to non-essential businesses. Starting Monday, May 11th, we will enter Phase One of Roadmap for Reopening Nashville.
Based off our 60,000 sqft layout, we have ample room for everyone to stay 6 ft apart (on a normal day we have 100-150 people on campus). Of course, we leave the decision up to our members whether to continue working from home or from their office.
To abide by current health standards:•
• We are suspending our break room provisions such as coffee, tea, half & half, almond milk, mugs, glasses, and flatware until we enter Phase Three.
• We are holding off any community events that require physical gatherings.
• Elevator occupancy is limited to two people at a time.
• All staff are required to wear masks and will be screened every morning before coming into work.
• Commonly used surfaces will be sanitized once every two hours.
• The frequency of our janitorial service cleaning the restrooms and conference rooms will increase, occurring after hours.
• All other conference rooms (excluding Zaphod) will remain open given occupants maintain a distance of 6 feet.
• Signs will be posted encouraging everybody to wear masks, wash hands frequently, stay home if experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Our staff at the front desk will personally check in all guests upon arrival using Greetly on our iPad.
A note from C615 Owner Christian Paro:
“Remember, we’re all in this together and if everyone does their part to stay healthy and respect the facility, we can all enjoy a smooth transition back to work. I’m sure questions will arise. Please feel free to reach out to me, Beth or Brandon. Welcome back!”
The Center 615 Team would also like to thank everyone for their graceful cooperation during this aberrant time. We deeply appreciate each and every one of you, member and guest, for your continued support of local businesses like us.
If you’re interested in checking out our space for a private office, book a virtual tour with us!
Or reach out to us with any questions you may have about our space and operations.